Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Educational Chat

Today I joined a educational chat for the first time. It happened to be on an aspect of literature called emotional nuance. The chat was called yalitchat and I gained a lot of new knowledge about literature. Although I was not an english major, or even teach literacy, I believe it is still important to be able to know some of the writing techniques writers use in their books. I found the chat to be awkward at first because I was not sure if I should speak my mind or not. however, i started feeling more comfortable with more and more examples from others in the chat and was able to participate a lot, not just be a lurker. I learned a new element of literature and the other twitter users in he chat helped become online residents who have expanded my knowledge depth about literature. Below is a brief storify of the yalitchat.

No comments:

Post a Comment